Monday, March 30, 2009

Driving

I didn't really do much today except take a few photos while my mother was driving. I just like pictures that are blurred together. It brings something new to something that is usually plain. I hope to take more pictures and better ones of course. This was a short ride and so there wasn't much to picture. Anyway, the rest of the day was spent sleeping in, reading a few more chapters of Magical Thinking, eating, taking a walk, and  listening to music. I know that might seem boring but I had a good time just relaxing. Everyone needs those kinds of days.
But tomorrow will be different. I am going to go a two hour training at the Humane Society! I love animals and so I can't wait to learn how to take care of them. To manage them and help them out. I have no idea what I am going to learn but I will blog about it tomorrow. And hopefully someone out there who might come along and read my blog. Will get interested into helping out at the Humane Society. Cause it is always needed. Well, buh bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment