Saturday, March 28, 2009

Wake Up

I woke up this morning wanting to stay in bed forever! My bed was so cozy, warm and comfortable. But it was time for me to greet the day so I forced myself up. Opened my bedroom window and smelled in that rainy air. I watched the light rain fall to the ground and listened to a lawn mower nearby cutting grass. This is my favorite time of the day. Simply because there is no one outside my window walking their dogs or driving their cars. 

So anyway after having my peaceful time I went downstairs to hang out with my mother. My mother and I have become really close friends over this last year. We got to know each other, fight, and talk. So do you want to know why our relationship blossomed? Well, it had to do with something really personal and it broke my mother's heart. I am not going to say what it is. It is up to you to figure that one out. But I believe that this had to happen. It brought my mother closer to god, her parents, and me. I am so glad that we no longer have a distance between one another. 

Anyways we decided to go to the movies today! Which move you ask? Well, we are going to watch a horror flick based on a true story called The Haunting of Connecticut! I love scary movies because it makes me scream like a banshee and gives me a rush. But not everyone wants to be around me when I watch these kinds of movies. Especially when everyone is staring at you, laughing, and making comments. But I really don't care. It is like a roller coaster! Your supposed to get excited, make noise, and scream. It is part of the experience. Well, anyway you guys better check out the movie yourselves! Not going to spoil it for anyone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment