Friday, March 27, 2009

Introduction into my life




















This is my first blog and I thought it would be nice to talk about my life. So here it goes. I am a Chinese Korean Native American and I love being a mix. My life has barely started and I can't wait to see how these three cultures effect my future. Although a lot of people are surprised when they realize that I am not a pure blood (chinese). Because I really do look like I was born and raised in China. Especially since I have grammar issues and sometimes I pronounce words wrong.  But I swear that the only country I have been to besides the USA is Canada. Anyways enough about my nationality! I would love to talk about my love for pets and wild animals. I have owned hamsters, dogs, cats, fish, and butterflies. Most of them died and others were taken away from me. I miss all of them and I can't wait to get a new hamster named Morgtricia Addams! Now before you start thinking that I have bad streak with pets. I have to tell you that all of these pets have lived a wonderful life. I treat them like family and so when they die, my heart breaks. So anyways to talk about my love for wild animals I must tell you which ones are my favorite. Like lions, tigers, wolves, and cheetahs. These animals are fierce, beautiful, and loving and I would love to help them survive in this world. 

Now that you know some facts about me! Here is my day. This is the last school day before spring break and I am so happy. I can say goodbye to my stupid teacher who teaches Creative Writing. She is a controlling arrogant flip flopper! She told us that we had no homework this whole week and all we had for spring break was writing a play. But yesterday at the end of class she tells us we have a rough draft to do for that play. And of course no one in this class was prepared because they believed that they would finish the play over the 9 day break. But at least after she made that offense I enjoyed a whole period afterwards hearing them complain about her. And the more they talk about her, the more frustrated I am of her. Because this was not the first offense and it will not be the last. 2 months of school may not seem a lot! But when your stuck in a classroom with a teacher who makes everyone's life hell! She even makes people cry literally! The 2 months look a lot like 2 years. Anyways today had not events and nothing extremely exciting but my plans for the spring break will cure that. Movies, going out, eating out, shopping, hanging out and all of that good stuff. So that's it! Can't wait to write another blog later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment