Sunday, March 29, 2009

What can I do?

Sunday mornings! Are always good mornings especially when you get to go to church. Now others may be bored listening to sermons but not me. My pastor has a great way of making you laugh and getting you interested. He also explains every single sentence of the bible. He does not skip over the bad parts in the bible or put frosting over hell. He gives you what is written and doesn't care what you have to say. Because he knows what he says is the full truth. So that always makes me want to smile in the morning. And what else could I smile about is having a get together with my lovely grandmother and talk more about the Lord's word. I haven't had one of those moments for about two months. So you can see that I have much to look forward to. 

Anyway, the last thing that I will ever do today is read a few more chapters of Magical Thinking by Augusten Burroughs. The chapter that I read last night about the rat thing in Augusten's book was very surprising. I would have never thought that he would kill a rat in such a inhumane way. I just hope he thinks twice about doing something like that in the future. But this also makes me more intrigued with his life and his book and I want to read further. 

No comments:

Post a Comment