Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Amber Meade # 1 Bad Girl

I love Amber Meade aka Cookie who was on the Bad Girls Club Season 3! And I am so happy that I am not the only one who does. She is a super sweet girl who always stands up for herself.  Now others may think that she is a dumb blonde who says offensive things and pokes at people. But that is why she was in the Bad Girls Club in the first place. 
Anyway, watching the reunion is the best part of any reality TV show. All of the people on the show take out their claws and are ready to fight. Although on this season of the Bad Girls Club was a bit too crazy on the KC and Ashley end. They don't know each other at all and yet they find ways to bring out the body guards. But I think it was Ashley who really wanted to get into it with KC. Making comments that weren't true. At least what KC said was true!  But you know what! I really don't care because Ashley had to do something. So that she wasn't on the back seat of the whole reunion. 

To those who hate reality TV shows and think they are fake. I for one do not care what is real and what is not. When it comes to entertainment! All television shows is the same for me and I love drama and the Bad Girls Club did it for me. So you could say what you want to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment