Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Haunting in Connecticut

I just came home from watching this horror flick and I throughly enjoyed it. I was scared the whole time and I found myself praying to god as if my life was threatened. I knew that it was just a movie but when the movie begins with "based on a true story" it sends chills down my spine. I mean what if this really did happen? I know that most of it was fake or illusions that the boy made up. But some of it must be real. It just makes me want to research it and find out more about it. Don't you love films like that? Anyway I wouldn't mind watching this again and again if possible. Oh and the girl who played Windy! She sure does look like someone who could play Bella Swan in the fourth movie of the Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment