Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Father and Daughter Time

I am going to spend some time with my father today and I am so happy! We barely spend any time together and he really seems to have missed me.  I have been really busy with my last year in high school and college that I had no time for him. That made him feel really sad which made me feel really sad. But now that Spring break is here! We can go see a movie and get something to eat and talk and have a good time. I just hope that he doesn't talk my ears off. My family has the ability to talk to someone for hours and hours and hours without stopping. And my father he is the king of talkers! He could talk about anything and he loves to repeat things. Also he doesn't like it when anyone tries to contribute into the conversation! And I think he passed on this trait to me because I do this all of the time to my mother. And it drives her crazy! So anyway I have no idea what to watch today. Duplicity or Monsters Vs. Aliens or Race to Witch Mountain. So it is be up in the air and I will write about later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment