Saturday, April 25, 2009

Abstract Glass Art with a Touch of Yellow




I am sorry that I forgot about posting up a Mellow Yellow Monday blog last week. But here is a beautiful art piece that came across going into a theatre/restaurant building. I love how there are so many colors, shapes of squiggly lines, and that it comes it three pieces. You can't really take a picture of this art piece all together. You have to take it in one at a time. Because otherwise the picture looks really dark and you can't really tell that it has yellow on it. So anyway I hope you like it! 

And if you want to see more yellow...
MellowYellowMondayBadge

2 comments:

  1. Wow!

    Wow! That's glass? That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy, I have never been here before. Great pic for MYM. That is one nice piece of Abstract Art. I am sure I will be back. Thanks for having me and have a great week!
    Allison

    ReplyDelete