Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope you guys are having a great start to a great week! 
I know that work and school has started up again.
But you have to look at the bright sides to things right? 
At least there is only four may days left.
And you get to make progress in whatever you are doing. 

Don't you love how the water captures the colors of the lanterns?
These chinese lanterns are so beautiful! I cannot believe I found them in google. I have always wanted to have a few of these lanterns around my house. But I believe they are very dangerous if they fall! Since there is an actual candle inside of the lantern. 
Sakura Con was last weekend! I missed it because I was not willing to fork over so much money just to enter into the convention. Well, anyway my friend told me about it and how she wanted to buy a knife. Apparently you can buy weapons and they are at a fair price at Sakura Con. You just have to be 18 years old and have the ability to prove your age. So my friend went as three different anime characters and bought black and red fox ears. Oh! But if you don't know what Sakura Con is then you really need to go there yourself. It only comes once a year for a whole weekend! Easter weekend. This convention is for anime lovers, voice actor lovers, vampire fang lovers, and weapon lovers. 
Two words that I have wanted to hear from a certain person is "I'm Sorry". It has been 2 months since I have talked to this person. I wonder if I should forgive and forget like my father is telling me to. But I can't find it in my heart to forgive someone who is not sorry. Can you? Anyway I will not go into a big description of what this person did to me. I just wanted to get it out there that there is an apology that I need to hear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment