Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I love the drill team! Another Youtube Video

I have always preferred the drill team over the cheerleaders. Mainly because the drill team actually knows how to dance and what they do is original. While the cheerleaders make up stupid cheers, they always do a boring routine, and they fall multiple times. So if you just got into high school or something you should join the drill team. Anyway the video is my high school drill team! Go Islanders Go! Fight Fight Fight! LOL Anyway I might as well post up a blog about them. Cause time is almost up. Anyway tell me if you like them and if you don't tell me why! And you should go into youtube and watch the other drill team videos.

I am not in the drill team myself and I would never try out. I mean others can but I can't. I have no coordination and I have stage fright. So those two things prevent me from doing it. :D Sucks huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment