Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Tattoo

I got this tattoo not too long ago! It took almost two hours for the tattoo artist to finish it. It hurt so much but it was worth it! The cost for this tattoo was like 100 something dollars. And the words under my tattoo is "Do you have a key". My friend suggested for me to put that under my tattoo and so I did it. She was so shocked that I actually did it. She thought that the sentence was so corny and my mother thought it was naughty. But I think it is pretty sweet because it I am asking for the key to my heart. And that key has to match the key hole which is Jesus aka God aka Holy Spirit aka The Lord. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is quite a tat... in my neck of the woods a lot of people call them "tramp stamps" but your's is just lovely!

    Did it hurt?

    ReplyDelete