Monday, April 20, 2009

My Favorite Teenage Singer

I have been  a fan of Miley Cyrus ever since the first episode of Hannah Montana. All of my friends shake their heads and roll their eyes when I say that. They don't think that I should like her but I do. Because she is actually a really great actress, singer, and a nice person. I have never met her before but I have never heard her say anything bad about her fans like K-Stew. Also just because she put up some inappropriate pictures in the past. It does not mean she will end up like Brittany Spears. 

Anyway the reason why I am bringing her up! Is because of all of the hate Perez Hilton is giving her. He constantly calls her a slut and draws dicks on her pictures all of the time. He thinks it is funny when people like Fox who makes fun of Miley. He doesn't believe she is an actual actress or that her new movie in movie theatre is not actual movie. All of things on a girl who is only 16 years old! He has been saying these things from the beginning and I am tired of it.

He is just as bad as those people on oxygen.com who comment hate comments on Pretty Wicked and The Bad Girls Club. 

No comments:

Post a Comment