Thursday, April 16, 2009

Baby Panda needs a Tissue please



Be sure to pay attention the baby panda when you watch this video. At first you can't help but look at the mother and you might think the mother made the noise. But it is the baby panda. Anyway I hope it makes you laugh and that it gets you over the last day before the weekend!
My school is very open and they love accepting people! So of course we are going to have a Gay Straight Alliance on school grounds. So anyway tomorrow our school is going to take a day of silence! It is to signify that gays should not be silent and should stand up for their rights. For love knows no gender. Although I am straight as an arrow! I have a lot of friends who are either bisexual or lez. I don't know if any of my guy friends are gay or not but I suspect that they are not 1oo% percent man (mentally). Anyway I do not believe that gay or bisexual are born the way they are. I believe it is a CHOICE. God did not make a man and a woman for Adam so that he can choose between the two. He made a woman. Plus it is human nature to love the opposite sex. Don't be mad at me if you believe it is in a person's DNA that they are gay. It is just my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment