Friday, April 17, 2009

International Festival Today

Today we had people from around the world visit our school and stay with some of our students. I didn't have the room to house any of these wonderful foreigners but I got to see them. Some of them came from China, Vietnam, Belgium, and etc. I found them speaking in their own languages and then talking in english. It makes me feel bad that I am not really fluent in any language. I barely know how to speak mandrine chinese and people from China can speak really good english. Well, of course, they have somewhat heavy accents. But they can atleast understand what we are saying and reply back perfectly.

So anyway in my Yoga class I believe a lot of people from our class scared the foreigners! Because they were playing this game where they scream really loudly and make sword movements with their arms. So all you could hear for the longest time was "YAAAA" "YAAAA" "YAAAAA!!!!!!". I thought that was so funny. Then this guy named Matt wanted to play this game called Big Booty. Where he is the Big Booty and two of his friends is number 1 and number 2. And I am like gross! So he is the butt? And they are poop and pee? I don't get it.

Anyway besides being interested in school! I have been obesessed with reality television shows. Such as Pretty Wicked, Tough Love, Rock of Love Bus 3 (I can't believe Bret chose Taya! AGH!), For the Love of Ray J, and I love money 2. Yea I know! I need to stop watching TV. But it is hard not to get addicted to these types of shows. I love the drama and the fighting and the yelling! I don't know why. But it makes me laugh! It is so funny how these guys make up cliques on the show every single time. They don't get along and they always make a scene. Well anyway my favorite reality show right now is Pretty Wicked! Because it is a lot like the Bad Girls Club except a girl leaves every episode and wins 50,000 dollars!

The person I really want to win Pretty Wicked is Ana or Katie. I love both of these girls even though they aren't friends. I don't understand why people would hate on either of them really. I think they are just so used to hating the Ambers from the Bad Girls Club 3. They just think up of ways to hurt the girls on the show by insulting them on their blogs or pics. I think those people need to get a life or self-esteem.

No comments:

Post a Comment