Friday, April 3, 2009

Hawaii Trip [For My Graduation Present]

[Did not take the picture of the airplanes]


I am going to take a trip to Honolulu, Hawaii with my mother, grandmother and grandfather on June 14, 2009. We have decided to stay there for two whole weeks! My grandparents own a condo in Hawaii  and the picture above is what they see when they look down from their room. We plan to get to Hawaii by Hawaiian airplanes instead of our usual airplanes. 

The things we would like to do: 
  • Go to Sea World
  • Go to a Hawaiian party
  • Swim in the pool next to our condo 
  • Swim in the ocean 
  • Eat at the buffet in Hawaii [Forgot the name but I hear it is pretty good!]
  • Concerts and every entertainment places in Hawaii 
  • Spending money like CRAZY


http://www.manicmeme.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment