Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Race to Witch Mountain


Race to Witch Mountain was actually a really great movie to watch. I couldn't believe how funny, action filled, and meaningful it was. I would love to watch it again especially since Dwayne Johnson, AnnaSophia Robb, and Alexander Ludwig was in the movie. All of these actors did an excellent job and they were extremely believable. I really felt like everything was real even though I knew it was fake and a Disney film. 

My favorite part in the movie would have to be when Alexander Ludwig frowns at Dwayne Johnson in the Taxi. After Dwayne started talking about how you can't just say your from another planet and that Aliens are supposed to be green. I know that you can see this scene in the trailer but I thought it was really cute and funny. Plus I do not want to spoil it for anyone who may want to watch it. 

The only thing I would have done differently at the end of this movie. Was to stay and see what happened next. Because I briefly saw what happened after the two aliens went home to their planet. But we had to go and so I lost out on that. Hopefully the movie will come out in Redbox really soon. Then I could see it for one dollar plus tax.


Oh I took a picture of this tree in my backyard. Trying to take a picture of a small sparrow. But I moved too much and therefore the colors blended. And as I said in an earlier blog in March called "Driving". I do love a picture like this. It makes it look like art and I was surprised I could make a picture like this without being in a moving car. So I hope you enjoy it. 

1 comment: