Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sharing is Caring

I found this picture on Pic Cat a while ago and I thought I would post it up. I found that it was so cute that these two cats would drink together at the same time. I think that everyone she should share with the people around them no matter what or who it is. Even though I am a very territorial kind of person I do try and share my things and my friends or family. I just don't like it when I start to hate the person who is getting close to someone I love. Or protect my things like it is gold. I want others to feel free to come into my life without my possessive side showing its ugly head. So that is what I plan to do. To better myself. Anyway if you have the same problems as I do with sharing! Just remember. All things in this world is owned by God and everyone that surrounds you are God's children. If you do not believe in God then find another way to remind yourself that it is more about the give then the take. I don't know. It is up to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment