Friday, April 3, 2009

My Beautifully Clean Room


Whole View of my bedroom.
My yellow flower bed! It is very comfortable and soft. 
My desk, little book shelf (bottom of desk), and make up bag (next to book shelf). 
My closet and coat rack! 
I love anime! So here is my small anime wall. 

I just finished cleaning my room today and I thought I would post it up. It was so relaxing and it was a great way to start the weekend. I should do this more often. By the way I hope all of the bloggers and readers on this blog spot has a wonderful weekend. 

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

The room of my dreams.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice room... It looks like you have the underpinnings of the room of your dreams already, which says to me that you will make your dreams come true. I like your pretty angel from your grandmother. What a wonderful treasure! I'll bet you pass it on to your own child or grandchild one day.

    ReplyDelete