Thursday, April 9, 2009

Guardian Angel


Guardian Angel

You swept me off my feet
And put into my heart such fiery heat
At first sight I would not have known
The kind of love and protection I'd be shown
You've helped me through the good and bad
For meeting you I am so glad
You are my guardian angel and soulmate
And we both know it is fate

Forever you will hold me in your arms
Because of you I know I'll never be harmed
I am yours and you are mine
Forever and ever will be just fine

Shana Adkins

For my entire life I have always wanted to be an Angel. To have huge white wings, supermodel body, gorgeous hair, and a killer outfit. All right it is not all about the looks and being about to fly. I also like how Angels are messengers, helpers, and protectors. They are also smart and live up  in heaven but I will settle with being God's child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment