Saturday, April 25, 2009

Warmth


[Dara Torres: Super Swimmer, Super Mom and Super Model]

Most people love the warmth of the sun and they go out everyday to bask in its brilliance.  I however hate the warmth with all of my heart for it smothers me. It doesn't allow me to feel a cool breeze come through the room because then it would disrupt its balance. I have to wear light colored clothing or else I am a magnet for heat. The sun comes out and I have to squint my already small eyes. The car is effected by this warmth however small. You can feel when you sit down in its seat, put on your seat belt, and close the door. Warm turns into hot and I have to open up a window. I should blame all of this hatred toward warm weather and the sun to the place where I live. 75% percent of the time it rains, its cloudy and it's extremely cold.  I just can't get used to the warmth of the summer and therefore I would rather swim or go to an ice rink or stay in doors. 

But then there are different kinds of warmth that doesn't have anything to do with the sun. So I shouldn't say that I hate warmth or that I don't need it. Because I like how warm it feels inside when I drink a hot coco or when I have found someone I truly love or when I cozy up to someone (being in their arms). I love those moments and I would never throw them away. 

http://www.manicmeme.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment