Monday, April 6, 2009

First Day Back From Spring Break


BEWARE LONG BLOG AHEAD

I didn't get much sleep last night! I kept on waking up and going back to sleep, it was so frustrating. I really wanted to be well rested before I went to teen hell in the morning. It would have been really nice but I guess you don't get everything that you want. So anyway, I finally got out of bed 6 in the morning and went to the living room to eat my breakfast. I hate a rib, bun with meat and egg, smart water bottle, and two skinny pizza hot pockets. I usually don't eat breakfast in the morning but I didn't want to spend my morning starving. 

I got out of the house at 7:20 in the morning to catch the 203 bus with the rest of my school mates. I hate going on the bus because you have to endure the smell of the other people. For example this girl had almond lotion all over her and a flower body spray too. It smelled gawd awful. I mean I really understand the point of not mixing two totally different smells together now.  Anyway, I am so glad that the bus right is extremely short. I was able to stretch my legs and brace myself for what was about to happen. I know that school is pretty plain, boring, and everyone knows what it is like. Those who aren't home schooled of course. But for me it is all that and then some. I am always taken out of my comfort zone. My teachers love it when you talk in front of the class! Cause if you don't. They look at you like you are not participating in the class. 

So anyway my high School has a class called Bridges! It is where all of the students in our school group together and socialize. We do projects to get to know one another and we express our highs and lows of our weekends. My bridges leader's low is that she had to yell at the baby center lady and report her. My bridges leader's high was that her baby Kai stole a woman's purse! He is almost 2 years old and has the strength to reach out and grab. The woman that he stole the purse from thought it was quite funny. And my bridges leader joked. "Yea I am teaching him to steal wallets now but I guess he skipped to stealing purses" Well that is not exactly what she said but it is pretty close. My horrible memory mixes things up. 

So my high was watching the bald eagle eat another bird! I made a whole blog on that yesterday. The bridges leaders wondered if my high was really a high. And to me it is a high cause well! As I said before. It might never happen again. But my low (watching a boring long Adventureland movie)  is not as exciting! So after I told my eagle story, they moved onto the next person. 

OH! But one of the bridges leader told a funny story about this girl who took these pills in Vietnam. She wanted to prevent herself from getting diarrhea! She ended up not taking a dump for 6 entire days. She had to take different pills that make people go to the bathroom when she got home. I would never ever want to be her. It probably hurt a lot when it came to the 5th day. 

After Bridges I went to 3rd period which was so boring! We made a foldable and colored it. I felt like we went back to kindergarten. UGH!

4th period came around and we were taught by this chinese student teacher woman. She has a heavy accent and still looks like she lives in China. So as you might guess! My fourth period class is where I learn how to speak chinese. But since we just got back from spring break. The whole class found it hard to care about learning chinese today. While our teacher was gong ho about teaching her lesson. Oh and our usual teacher D Po was sitting in the back typing on his computer! He did not speak a single word to any of us. 

5th period! Which is my worst period ever because of the worst teacher ever. She wore green scribbly dress with brown high heeled shows, gold necklace, and a watch. She has a high pitch scratchy voice all of the time! You would think she was sick but she isn't. Anyway she took off a little bit of my grade because I turned the assignment she had for our class in at lunch. If I went out to print the assignment she would have counted me as late. Or absent like Sam was. The printer was broken in the library and he ended up coming into class when there was only 5 minutes left. 

6th period is always a blast! You get to do nothing and know nothing and still pass. So lame that I have barely learned anything from this class. But at least I can slide through. Woohoo! But I did have to listen to this girl named Gabby the whole period. She had to do a pointless presentation two weeks after the rest of the class did. Which was about the mystery of the Moai statues and Easter Island. 

7 th period is YOGA  period! So very hard on my feet because we went out to the track and walked around it. Since there is only 30 minutes of class today and every mondays. My teacher decides not to have do our Yoga. But we have Yoga tomorrow so that is great! 

Well, that was my day at school! The rest of it is going to be spent unwinding, watching television, and reading books. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Damn. Five days? That sounds painful. X)
    And YOGA period!?!?! I am jealous:)

    ReplyDelete