Friday, April 24, 2009

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Look closely and you can see plant growing out of the wood! 

I love how plants can grow anywhere they want to grow. I just wonder how in the world a seed got inside that wood and grew into something so nice. It might be small but it caught my eye. So anyway I hope this inspires you to go outside and find something that really interests you. You never know where it will be or when. So just take your camera and make sure everything is in focus. 

Anyway this week has been the most horrible and the most wonderful week ever. There were moments where I couldn't care less about the world or my troubles. Then there were moments where all my troubles came knocking on my door. I find it really strange that my emotions have become a wave and that I have cried this week. Because most of the time everything remains the same and everything just seems so plain but not this week. Ok maybe this week too but only when it came to school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment