Wednesday, April 15, 2009

School is so lame!!!! Two months of torture left.


My high school career is about to end! Graduation is around the corner. But there are a few bumps in the road! Like homework, projects, tests, papers, presentation, and etc. Everything that stresses me out! I know that everyone goes through this and that I am just whining. But it really seems the teacher want us to sweat before we finally get out. They have been laying back and letting us relax the whole year. And now that we are about to leave! Hard work comes a knocking on the door.

Anyway the video above is my girl Miss Lyna again! She has been my friend since I was 8 years old. She is much younger then me! She still has many years to go before she enters into college. Oh! And she is in a dancing crew and she is a very talented c walker who is learning how to break dance. The video that I am showing was something she did a year ago.

I talked about her in another blog called "Shook'd"

No comments:

Post a Comment