Wednesday, April 8, 2009

WED NES DAY

I love the flowers that appear on bushes, trees, weeds, and just a regular flower plant. It shows that not only leaves and fruit get the spotlight but also flowers. I just wish I was a nature freak and knew all of the names of the flowers I take pictures of. Anyway I went to school today as usual but much busier. I find that I have homework this weekend. It is going to kill me since I usually enjoy my weekend and forget about school. Being a senior sometimes there is no homework on the weekend or at least no homework that breaks our backs. Anyway! I have the kind of homework that might damage my fun. Friday I must translate all of my chinese packets and study it for about an hour. Then highlight a huge packet of the Ibiza Island and then go on a nature walk for hours and hours. Ibiza and the nature walk is further explained below. 
For my creative writing class my teacher has decided to have whole unit on nature. To have a relationship and conversation with nature. She wants us to write 5-7 pages after exploring a park or mountain nearby. This is going to be a killer for me since my grammar skills is lacking. I bet you can point out at least 5 mistakes in this post. LOL Well anyway I love nature but I have no idea how to develop some kind of connection to it. Cause when I get into nature. I just love to look at it's beauty, forget about my troubles, and not think about anything hard. I do not however talk to nature like I would a human being. Or have some sort of intimacy that I would get with a boyfriend or whatever. I must learn all of this during my trip or else I might not do so good. UGH!
My history classes subject this week is Ibiza Island! This place has been known for being a party anything goes except for murder island. Many people has been trying to turn this beautiful island back to the way it was. Back when hippies ruled the world. Anyway my teacher he is really laid back decided that this was the time for us to get to work. To study and have a quiz on Monday! History does not sink into my brain. It flows through it but then its gone. So I hope whatever quiz he gives us is easy. 

My teacher has to be the funniest teacher ever. He allows us to learn what we want to learn. Choose the subjects and that is that. So we chose this party island! Cause we wanted to learn about drugs, drinking, being nude, and not having the cops keep us down. So we did! But we have to notice that this island has churches and everything any beauty island would have. Also last year he showed a video called More! It has so much naked people and drugs that he thought he was going to get fired. A student suggested it to him and like a blind person. He stepped forward and fell off a cliff. Cause the students that watched it in his class felt so awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment