Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Relaxing Tuesday [2nd day back]


There is not a lot for me to do today! My homework was very simple and short. Write a poem and write for 10 minutes outside about the nature around me. All things that have to be done for my creative writing class! So anyway the photo on in this post is the ceiling in a mall. I thought it was so very beautiful! Especially when it made the floor look completely green. Too bad it is only in one section of the mall. But then again it would probably cost a lot of money to put it in several sections of the mall. 

Anyway more about my relaxing Tuesday! For Yoga class today we went out to the field again. Except this time we stayed out longer and I wish I could have worn shorts. But I didn't have time and so I was left there feeling like a hot potato. But at least I got a few pictures I suppose.  I will save a lot of them for later posts. 

The mystery of the day for are these pink flower trees that I see constantly. I just don't know what they are. I think they are cherry blossoms but I am not sure. Can anyone tell me what they are?

No comments:

Post a Comment