Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Robin in the Shade


This is the tree that makes the shadow with the robin. Love it! 
I love how I got a picture of a beautiful tree, sweet shadow and a cute robin in two shots! I usually can't take a close pictures of birds like the Robin. Robins are so much more afraid of humans then eagles and crows. They fly away at the slightest movement and they aren't very smart. How do I know? One robin has scratched and pooped on two windows at my house. Trying to get in thinking the window is open and you would think after 20 minutes it would stop. Give up and figure it out. But nope! It comes back again and again. I closed the blinds so it would get the hint. But then someone in my house loves to look outside often and opens the blinds again. UGH! That poor bird is going to get brain damage someday if not already.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha x) Poor birdie. I like your picture though.
    And you're welcome! Figured you deserved that for commenting on some of MY pointless blogs

    ReplyDelete